Selected Papers and Best Awards from ICASH4 receive FREE Publication at Global Health Management Journal
Warmest congratulations on the success of the 4th International Conference on Applied Science and Health, 23-24 July 2019, at Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University, Thailand.
After receiving 207 outstanding submissions for this year International Conference on Applied Science and Health, the Conference Editorial Board has selected 8 Best Papers from the conference to be published as 2019’s Special Edition of Global Health Management Journal.
1) KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND HIV/AIDS RISK BEHAVIORS OF MYANMAR MIGRANT WORKERS IN THAILAND
By: Nitchamon Rakkapao, Pradabduang Kiattisaksiri, Ronnapoom Samakkekarom
2) ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND CURRENT SITUATION OF DRINKING RISK LEVEL AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN MANDALAY REGION
By: Yadanar Aung, Yin Thet Nu Oo, Nanda Myo Aung Wan, Bo Bo Nyan, Le Le Win
3) THE PERIOD OF PERINEAL WOUND HEALING IN POSTPARTUM MOTHERS BETWEEN THE DECOCTION WATER TREATMENTS OF BINAHONG LEAVES WITH RED BETEL LEAVES
By: Nahdiyah Karimah, Nur Khafidhoh, Triana Sri Hardjanti, Riska Ismawati Hakim
4) DETERMINANTS OF PRE-DIABETES ON TEENAGERS IN PALANGKA RAYA CITY
By: Ester Inung Sylvia, Gad Datak, Visia Didin Ardiyani
5) STORAGE STABILITY OF HIGH FIBER SNACK BAR
By: Ivana Aprilia Pratiwi, Varongsiri Kemsawasd, Thunnalin Winuprasith
6) CORRELATION OF AGE, SEX, HEREDITY SMOKING HABIT, OBESITY, AND SALT CONSUMPTION TOWARDS HYPERTENSION LEVEL IN CIREBON, INDONESIA
By: Alif Hamzah, Uswatun Khasanah, Dini Norviatin,
7) THE POTENTIAL OF DAYAK ONION ESSENTIAL OIL (ELEUTHERINE BULBOSA MILL.) TO INHIBIT GROWTH OF KLEBSIELLA PNEUMONIAE IN VITRO
By: Marwan Hermawan, Amanah Amanah, Nurbaiti Nurbaiti
8.) CRITICS ON POLICY OF SOY-BASED INFANT FORMULA IN INDONESIA: COMPARING TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND FOOD STANDARDS
By: Agnescia Sera.
Moreover, during the conference, the committees have also selected 10 Best Oral Presenters, 6 Best Poster Presenters, and 9 Most Active Participants. The awardees receive a FREE Publication at Global Health Management Journal for 2019’s Edition. Thus, the selected Oral and Poster Presenters, and also the Most Active Participants may submit an original research paper, systematic review, best practice, perspectives, or photo essay in health-related topics, to Global Health Management Journal, not later than 31 December 2019.
Best Oral Presenters
- AGNESCIA CLARISSA SERA
- ALIF HAMZAH
- MELLYNA IRIYANTI SUJANA
- TESSA SWESTY ISLAMIA
- AYE THI KHAING
- DULY APIKA SARI
- AIDA AMALIA NUR RAMADHAN
- PEPI ARIFIYANI
- HESTY WIDYASIH
- YADANAR AUNG
Best Poster Presenters
- ENNY TRISANTI
- ISNU KURNIA
- OKNALITA SIMBOLON
- YENI NURLITA SEFTIA DEWI
- FATIMAH AZZAKIYAH
- HILMA TRIANA
Most Active Participants
- DELA DESTIANI AJI
- REGITA CITA PUSPITASARI
- ELIS FITRIA
- AGNESCIA CLARISSA SERA
- ABIYYU NAUFAL SUSANTO
- SEPSIANA PUSPITASARI
- AFIFAH VARDHANI
- HANIFA WICAK PRATIWI
- MAYA ERISNA
Please be informed that the papers should be new manuscripts, and have never been published before or under consideration for publication in any other journals. The authors should not submit the paper to other journals/conference during the peer-review, unless, retract the submission and informed us in advance.
* Since July 2019, Yayasan Aliansi Cendekiawan Indonesia Thailand, the publisher for Global Health Management Journal has been registered as a Member of Crossref. Thus, the styles for citation and reference format have changed to APA style 6th edition with DOI number. If the cited articles have the DOI number, authors should include it in the reference.
* If happen receiving the Best Paper and other award, authors are welcomed to submit the other submission to the journal. And also, those received more than one awards will get FREE Publication as many as the award they received.