Global Health Management Journal charges the following author fees.
- Article Submission Charge: No charge for Article Submission
- Publication Fee (Article Processing Charges or APCs):
- 69 USD (US Dollar) for International Authors or
- 1,000,000 IDR (Indonesia Rupiah) for Indonesian Authors or
- 2,300 THB (Thailand Baht) for the Thai Authors.
- Editorial or Guest Editorial is free of charge
- There is no waiver policy for these charges.
GHMJ is run on a non-profit basis. Publisher covers nearly 100% of the publishing expenses. Nevertheless, authors are required to participate in the cost of publishing with the article processing fees. The APC includes the provision of Gold open access, online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. It also includes website and server maintenance.
Adjustments in GHMJ’s APC prices are under regular review and are subject to change. We set APC prices based on the following criteria:
- Journal quality;
- The journal’s editorial and technical processes;
- Competitive considerations;
- Market conditions;
- Other revenue streams associated with the journal.
The payment is made when the article is editorially accepted and is charged to the author(s) or the author’s funder, institution, or employer. The payment can be settled by Virtual Account only set by the Journal Manager, sent by email together with Letter of Acceptance, and it will be expired in 24 hours. Therefore, the bank account number is not displayed for author fees.
If the authors pay APC in the submission stage, we will fully return the money. However, No refund or credit will be applied in the following circumstances:
- Article retraction: GHMJ has provided full publishing services and is only able to recoup this investment through the APC. The later retraction of the article does not detract from the publishing services provided or our ongoing maintenance of the scientific record, e.g., archiving in perpetuity.
- Article removal: In rare cases where articles are removed completely after acceptance for publication, APC will not be refunded or credited. This is because GHMJ has provided publishing services and is only able to recoup this investment through the APC. The later removal of the article does not detract from this investment and is typically for reasons beyond our control.
- Delays resulting from editorial decisions or author changes: These are a standard part of the publishing process.
- Circumstances beyond our control: This may include, for example, where natural or other disasters prevent us from fulfilling our obligations.