Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The Conflict of Interests Declaration should be submitted to Global Health Management Journal (GHMJ) together with Ethic Committee Approval and Authorship Statement as supplementary files.
Research article includes original research paper in quantitative, qualitative or both.
Review refers to the systematic review, literature review, and topical issues of interest related to health and applied science in health.
Best practice highlights real-world innovative public health programs and activities, including evaluation of existing health and applied science programs.
Photo EssayPhoto essays mostly comprise of high resolution photographs that relate to health and well-being. The photographs can broadly describe the extension of political, social, and environmental determinants of health. Authors hold the right to reproduce the photographs and must able to provide GLOBAL HEALTH MANAGEMENT JOURNAL (GMHJ) with permission to reproduce.
PerspectivesPerspectives discuss current issues or interests in which an author's perspective sheds incisive key findings in studying health and applied science in health. Other appropriate topics include discussions of methods, books, or meeting highlights. Perspectives are usually between 2000 and 4000 words total (including abstract, main text, references and figure legends). A basic viewpoint and the implications of the research should be described in the main text.
GHMJ (Global Health Management Journal) is an open-access journal following Creative Commons License Deed – Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) which allow users to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format with one condition--appropriate credit is given to the journal. Author(s) must sign a Copyright Transfer Agreement Form prior to the publication to enable the journal to disseminate your work to the fullest extent. Each author(s) agree to transfer all copyrights of this work to the GHMJ (Global Health Management Journal). The author(s) however, explicitly reserve all proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights, as stated in the Copyright Transfer Agreement Form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All manuscripts submitted to GHMJ (Global Health Management Journal) will be kept its confidentiality. However, manuscripts may be shared internally with Editorial Board members, Associate Editors and other editors at the journal as part of our editorial and production processes. The journal will not disclose the identity of peer reviewers, and the reviewers should not disclose their identity without first consulting the journal. Rejected manuscripts will be deleted after rejection.